SEEING THE SITES
We've tried so hard to site see, almost out of obligation. We know we are Lucy's only eyes and ears when it comes to her land of birth. We know we want to have stories to tell her and memories to share, but truthfully all we want to see here is HER, and the time we spend after our orphanage visit each day is just time we are "killing" until we visit her again. I don't mean to fritter it away, we truly are getting out (as you can see here, as John and Mason pose in front of one of the old French colonial buildings near the Benh Tehn market), it just hasn't felt the same as other travel adventures we've enjoyed. Our purpose is so clear, our desire so fixed, all the rest is just "filler". We are trying though, and Ho Chi Min City has amazing things to see-the best site of course being our little Lucy...

3 Comments:
hey katie, john, and mason!!
you guys look like you are having sooo much fun! My mom and I wish that we could join you there! We miss you and your family so much and are glad to see little lucy in your arms at last. My mom keeps saying that she looks like me when i was little and I wold have to agree!! I hope that you will be able to bring her home soon and when you do mom and I are coming to visit!!i love you all so much and can't wait to see you again!!
~xoxo~ Jenna!
HEY GRAHAMS!!!
We are excited for you and are hoping that everything goes well.
-The Maxfields
Always excited to see new pictures of a new baby cousin Grace and Ella are always asking when you will be home and are still perplexed when I tell them we are going to see grandma at the Grahams house - what grandma lives there? Thinking of you every minute, we love you!
Grace, Ella & Mandee
Post a Comment
<< Home