Porter typed: We love you Mom and Dad and Mason. We miss you! Love Porter
We ar all thrilled to see Lucy with the three of you! she is beautiful...we are in tears. thankgoodness this, the most important , has gone well! Love Mom
I have not left this site all day! We are so excited to see you have her in your arms. My heart is full!! We love you guys so much, and hope things move smoothly and quickly!
Lucy is Beautiful, we love her so much already. Kt & Ty
Katie, Lucy is beautiful!!! I had a moment and thought about your darling card with the site address and now I'm reading it over and over with tears in my eyes. What a miracle in your life. Prayers and hugs go out to you as the process proceeds....Chari Moreton
I am a young at heart mom of six amazing kids. We have four "home grown" and two that came on another bus. My husband is my best friend, followed closely by my sisters, all of them. I feel privileged to live a full and challenging life. I am amazed at all the blessings I've experienced. Some of these include amazing adventures living in Chicago, Dallas, Stockholm, Boise, Salt Lake City and South Africa. We have finally set down roots in our new Homestead in Utah.
6 Comments:
pppioklyo-75oooooooooooooooooooy3cjjipiy8t999985888888888666666
Porter typed: We love you Mom and Dad and Mason. We miss you! Love Porter
We ar all thrilled to see Lucy with the three of you! she is beautiful...we are in tears. thankgoodness this, the most important , has gone well! Love Mom
Molly was elated to see you with the baby. "lucy baby" she said with that big smile of her's
I have not left this site all day!
We are so excited to see you have her in your arms. My heart is full!!
We love you guys so much, and hope things move smoothly and quickly!
Lucy is Beautiful, we love her so much already.
Kt & Ty
Well Finally! so glad to be weepy over her in your arms! So excited to meet our new cousin!
I am happy you are having your baby today - love Gracie and Ella
Katie, Lucy is beautiful!!! I had a moment and thought about your darling card with the site address and now I'm reading it over and over with tears in my eyes. What a miracle in your life. Prayers and hugs go out to you as the process proceeds....Chari Moreton
Post a Comment
<< Home